|YIELD： 2 Servings||COOK TIME： 20~30 Mins|
Have you watched the popular Japanese drama "First Love" on Netflix? There is a key food that runs throughout the entire show called Pasta Alla Napoli. The rich tomato flavor with its sweet and sour taste reminds people of their first love. Today, I have prepared a recipe for you to easily make the Napoli spaghetti from the hit love drama "First Love."
- 2 serving of spaghetti (about 320g) (can use Bucatini or 2mm thick spaghetti)
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 green pepper
- Appropriate amount of mushrooms
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 pack of BROTH Braised Minced Pork
- 2 German sausage
Homemade Napoli Italian Sauce
- 6-8 tbsp tomato paste
- Pork Chop Sauce 6-8 tbsp
- white wine 4-6 tbsp
- Add 2 liters of water and 2 tablespoons of salt to a pot, bring to a boil, then add pasta, turn to medium-high heat and cook, stirring regularly to avoid sticking. (Refer to package directions when cooking pasta, and cook longer if pasta is still firm.)
- Slice the German sausage diagonally, shred the onion and green pepper, and mince the garlic.
- Add chopped garlic to the pan, stir-fry over medium-low heat until light brown, then add the minced meat, green pepper, sausage, and onion. Continue to sauté until the onions soften, then add homemade Napoli sauce.
- Then take out the cooked pasta, rinse with cold water and drain, then put it into the pot of Napoli Italian sauce, add black pepper and stir-fry to taste. If the flavor isn't enough, season with additional salt and it's ready to serve.
- After serving, use a cheese grater to sprinkle the cheese grater on the pasta, and the delicious Japanese-style Napoli pasta is complete!