|YIELD： 4 Servings
|COOK TIME： 10 Mins
In addition to being a nutritious drink, chicken essence is also a versatile seasoning that adds rich flavor to dishes! Today, let's share a recipe idea using #ChickenEssenceInCooking. Get ready to impress everyone with your delicious creations!
- 600g clams
- 1~2 packs BROTH Organic Original Flavor Chicken Essence
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 2 chopped green onion
- half piece of chili
- 50ml rice wine
- 10g unsalted butter
How to Prepare Fresh Clams
Fresh clams need to be soaked in salt water for at least 2 hours after buying, and can be cooked after spewing sand. You can also find a lid to cover the clams, so that the clams think it is dark and speed up the sand spit~
*The salt water ratio is about 1 liter of water: 1-2 tsp of salt
- Turn to medium heat, put 1/2 tablespoon of oil (about 8ml) in the pot, add shallots, garlic, and chili and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until the fragrance comes out. (Those who don’t like spicy soup can also leave out the chili)
- Add clams to the pot, add rice wine and good soup, slowly drop the original flavor of chicken essence, cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes, until the clams are fully opened
- You might add some soy sauce for seasoning (dilute soy sauce with water 1:1). Since the clams already have salt in its body, so don't put too much soy sauce when seasoning
- Before serving, add unsalted butter, stir until melted and then turn off the heat. If you have lemons at home, you can squeeze four to five drops, which will give the whole dish a very fresh taste.
- After boiling, sprinkle green onions and serve!