|YIELD： 1~2 Servings||COOK TIME： 22 Mins|
The crispy and sweet delight of our delectable Fried Sweet Potato Balls. With a golden exterior and a sticky sweet potato filling, each bite is filled with pure happiness.
- BROTH's Sweet Potato 180g
- Sugar 30g
- Tapioca Starch 90g
- Water 1 cup
- Fried Pan or Takoyaki Pan
- Microwave the sweet potatoes for 2-3 minutes until soft.
Mash 180g of sweet potatoes into a puree.
While it‘s still hot, add 30g of sugar and mix well.
- Add 90g of tapioca starch and knead into a dough. If the mixture is too dry, gradually add a little water.
- Divide the dough into 18g portions and roll them into round balls. (This recipe makes approximately 16 sweet potato balls).
- Heat a pan or takoyaki pan with some oil over low heat.
- Test the temperature with chopsticks; once small bubbles form, you can place the dough balls in the pan.
- Fry them on both sides until golden brown, then press each sweet potato ball gently about 3-4 times. Remove from the pan and they are ready to serve.