|YIELD： 1 Serving||COOK TIME： 10 Mins|
You may have heard of students in America who were not used to reheating their lunch, therefore, sandwiches are the most common lunch in school. Is your kid tired of eating ham and cheese sandwiches and want to try something different? Let’s try using the delicious braised minced meat to add nutrition and flavor to your sandwich.
Bread slices: 4
BROTH Braised beef shank: 4 thin slices
Lettuce leaves: 2
Egg slice: 1
Fruits: strawberries or blueberries
- In a bowl, beat an egg, add a small spoon of oil, a pinch of salt, mix well, and fry into a thin egg slice. Let it cool and set it aside.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the crusts from bread and spread unsalted butter or mayonnaise on the bread (to prevent the ingredients from becoming soggy)
- Layer the bread, egg slice, bread, beef slices, bread, lettuce then bread.
- Wrap the sandwich firmly with plastic wrap then cut it in half. Use toothpicks to fasten if needed. (Remind your kiddo about the toothpicks)
- Place the sandwich in a compartment of the lunch box along with their favorite fruits.