|YIELD： 1-2 Servings||COOK TIME： 20~30 Mins|
This cute and tasty sushi recipe is a great finger food option that allows kids to enjoy their lunch without making a mess or carrying utensils. They can savor their mom's love elegantly, whether on a school outing or at an outdoor table.
- Seaweed sheet (Nori): 1 sheet per roll
- White rice: as needed(Can cover the entire seaweed)
- BROTH Braised Minced Meat: as needed (drain the excess meat juice)
- Carrot shreds: 4-5 long thin strips
- Cucumber shreds: A handful
- Sesame oil: 1 teaspoon
- White sesame seeds: as needed (or rice seasoning)
Cut the carrot into long strips, then fry the carrot until soft in a pan.
Blanch the baby spinach and season with salt/soy sauce if preferred
Mix a teaspoon of sesame oil into the white rice to add aroma and let it cool.
Place a thin transparent plastic bag over the sushi roller to prevent the ingredients from sticking. Place the seaweed on the sushi roller, then spread the white rice evenly on top and sprinkle some sesame seeds (rice seasoning)
On top of the rice, layer the braised minced meat, carrot shreds, and blanched spinach.
Roll all the ingredients tightly using the sushi roller and then slice the roll into individual pieces of sushi.
Place the colorful sushi in the lunch box and you can add your child's favorite fruit or snacks.